We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, result driven Account Manager on behalf of our multinational client, that is a market leader, rapidly growing premium pet food manufacturer company with over 20m+ EUR annual turnover on an international level.
Besides managing / developing the company’s well-built partner network in Hungary, you will also be responsible for establishing dealership and retailer relations and exploiting market potential in the market. Great opportunity to leave true footprint by building the company’s presence, drive business growth and ensure regional B2B sales goals are achieved.
High flexibility and work-life balance is guaranteed, as this role is not an office based function.
- Developing relationship between the company and the dealership/retail network, keeping relationships with the existing and new partners, strengthening communications
- Negotiating the conditions of supply chain, including price and discounts policies, payment and delivery terms agreements - ensuring smooth delivery to customers
- Strategic planning to improve market sales results
- Presenting the existing and new product portfolio to dealers and potential customers (B2B)
- Yearly sales and pricing strategy planning and identifying sales process development opportunities
- Following market trends, monitoring competitor activity, obtaining up-to-date market information and adjust potential actions accordingly
- Continuously providing input from the market to ensure precise estimation for production and planning
- Acting as representative of the company and handling costumer complaints
- Identifying new business development opportunities in the Hungarian market, establishing partnerships with dealers
- Reporting to the European Sales Director
- University / College degree
- At east 4-6 years’ experience as a sales professional
- Experience in the pet food industry
- Experience in working with dealership networks, building relationships with new dealers
- Upper intermediate English and native Hungarian
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to be a successful, self-driven individual contributor – capability to operate fully from home / away from the HQ
- Sales, Trade
- Regional Sales Representative
- Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative