Wear Your Brand is a super ambitious company, aiming to revolutionize how gig economy companies procure their work gear and approach their onboarding process.
We’re on a mission to provide unique services to food and grocery delivery enterprises in order to help them to deliver their products with ease.
We are looking for another rockstar member to join our rapidly expanding team.
What you will do
You will serve as the liaison between Wear Your Brand and our clients. Your core priority is anticipating and addressing client needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Manage projects within client relationships, while meeting company goals
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
The way we work
Our office is located in Győr in a loft building, providing a real startup atmosphere. As an ambitious team, we are working hard, but we are also making sure that nobody burns out. We respect your personal life and free time.
Skills & requirements
- Business level English in writing and speaking
- Good communication skills
- Result-oriented, proactive, and positive attitude
- Good time-management skills
- Advanced administration and organization skills
- Strong IS skills with a focus on Excel (G Sheet) and PowerPoint (G Slides)
- Availability in flexible working hours
What do we offer?
- Zero bullshit and trusting culture
- A smart and talented team
- Professionally challenging projects and development options (trainings, workshops)
- A hard working, but flexible work structure
- Remote work option
- Workation events (work + vacation)
- High quality work equipments (ergonomic chairs, first class IT products)
- Healthy food and a fun environment in the office to refresh the mind during work
- Sales, Trade
- Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
- Employee status
Are you interested?
Send your English CV to us via the "Jelentkezem" button.