Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for an
for our Consumer Business Unit
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Your place in the team
We’re changing how we work to be ready of the future.
Digital is changing our world faster than ever before, and our customers expect and deserve a great experience every time they deal with us online, in a store or speak to us on the phone.
Which is why we are adopting agile ways of working to become a truly customer centric Digital Telco company.
- The Agile Coach is responsible for leading and evangelizing the agile transformation, motivating and energizing the tribe / squad through agile technique
- This role is responsible for driving and supporting the adoption of an agile mind set, methodologies, and behaviours in tribe / squad
- This role is responsible for working closely with Tribe Leads, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, , Agile Transformation Leas and all other agile practicioners to establish consistent and best-practice agile processes and principles.
- This role is responsible for defining agile adoption and performance metrics, monitoring and assessing them regularly, and identifying areas for improvement
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Evangelise the organization-wide agile transformation and guide the organisation through its agile journey and maturity
- Define and refine organization’s agile principles, practices, standards and ceremonies, according to both best practice and enterprise goals
- Mentor and coach all levels of the organization on agile principles, practices, roles, artefacts and ceremonies to maintain consistency of adoption and continuously improve performance
- Define agile adoption measurements and evaluate and report the performance and adherence of the organization on a regular basis
- Act as a catalyst to seed emerging practices & knowledge from one team to another
- Support and facilitate agile governance ceremonies and collaboration
We are looking for you if you have
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Extensive experience as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner with agile teams in large delivery organizations
- Experience leading teams using agile methodologies
- Experience working with scaled agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, DAD, Spotify)
- Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or similar
- Extensive experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, and BDD
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry strongly preferred
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone (with RED unlimited voice and data tariff package)
- 100% home office opportunity, which will remain high even after the epidemiological circumstances
- Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary.
- Learning opportunities with Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
- From autumn 2022 – new green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th district)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Together we can
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Project Management
- IT Development
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
cell phone, cafeteria
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.