- Enthusiastically and purposefully motivating, leading and managing the account team,
- Supporting the team in the professional management and development of their client portfolio,
- Evaluate the performance of colleagues using a coaching approach,
- Monitoring expectations, KPIs and motivation system in the team,
- Collaboration with co-organisations,
- Sales presentations to future clients.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account manager roles (B2B) - experience in service providers is a plus,
- People management experience is advantage but strong motivation for such a role is a must,
- Very good communications skills and negotiation abilities,
- High level of presentation, relationship management and facilitation skills,
- Can do attitude,
- Driving license (B)
- Native Hungarian, Fluency in English is a must.
Egyéb információ az állásról:
We are looking for an ACCOUNT TEAM LEADER on behalf of our client, who is a global leader in integrated HR solutions and focused on enhancing health, productivity and financial security of their people and benefit plan participants.