With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary but provides a wide range of services to importer’s network regionally. This time,
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for an
Aftersales Process Support Specialist
to join our Aftersales team in Szentendre
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Gives administrative support for logistics and invoicing processes in the Hungarian and regional markets of Ford.
- Maintain the document flow for customs clearance between Ford markets and customs broker (declarations required by local Customs Authority).
- Continuous monitoring of the customs related material flow by 3 different scenario: Brexit, export towards non-EU regional markets, import from non-EU regional markets.
- Supporting the Hungarian regional parts depot related supplier invoice process
- Tracking and sending the non-EU regional markets’ export parts invoices.
- Work closely with the local/central aftersales team members, identifying the local needs and business opportunities and process improvements.
- Handling the invoicing and reporting system (SPRINT) related administrative tasks
- Supporting dealers and Importers by liaising with the Parts Managers on open return shipments in the SPRINT system.
- Continuous monitoring of the customs contract’s expiration dates and initialise the contracts renewal. Working closely with contract related issues with local buyer.
- Strong collaboration with the Parts Logistic Coordinator to provide high level support for the Hungarian dealers as well as the regional importers.
What we offer:
- Continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow in a multinational environment
- Competitive salary
- Generous cafeteria
- Home office possibility
- Shuttle buses from Békásmegyer HÉV station to the office
- University/College degree in economics / logistics field
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Advanced user of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word – Access knowledge is an advantage)
- Good command of English (spoken & written)
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!