For our Budapest office, we are currently looking for an
As an Admin Assistant, you will act as a Backoffice administrator by supporting the Management Team and colleagues. Your role is to make all the necessary administration tasks asked by the Operations Manager.
The Admin Assistant will report to the local Operations Manager and work closely with local staff. He/she has the following responsibilities:
- Assist management in the daily organization of their work, especially by providing them administrative support
- Organize travel and different meetings
- Back office tasks and complete all projects assigned
- Coordinating general orders for the office
- Arranging office area packing, moving, stock handling
- Responsible for office maintenance. Keep in contact with the maintainers of the office-block. Follow up on the cleaning staff performance
- Confident knowledge of English and Hungarian (both verbal and written)
- Strong computer and internet research skills. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work accurately and in a structured way
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time-management skills
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other Nu Skin departments. You will contribute to the development of a successful Operations support team.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Head of Office Administration
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistics administrator
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1123 BUDAPEST, ALKOTÁS utca 48-50..
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply with your English CV via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!