The purpose of this position is to gain required experience and knowledge of RMO as an organization; including RMO processes and procedures in general and function specific processes and procedures in detail as required by the job.
Responsible for daily transaction processing; ensuring that all items are handled in a controlled and compliant manner according to all internal policies and procedures, and external rules and regulations.
Enterprise Infrastructure is responsible for providing critical infrastructure and support to client on an enterprise-level, across all businesses and Regions. The Resource Management Organization (RMO) supports the end-to-end supplier lifecycle process, from supplier risk assessment, through competitive bidding and selection to contracting and payment. The RMO’s purpose is to ensure we manage our supply chain in an efficient and standardized manner through all stages of the supplier lifecycle, leveraging client’s scale to optimize the supply chain while ensuring rigorous controls.
Any individual joining or working within IO&T Resource Management Organization at client will also be expected to be an exemplar of the following Leadership Standards and will be assessed and asked to demonstrate evidence against these principles where applicable during the selection process:
• WE DELIVER WITH PRIDE
We strive for client excellence, controls excellence and operational excellence.
• Simplifies, standardizes and clarifies work.
• Holds self and others accountable for managing risk with appropriate controls.
• Creates long-term value by fixing root causes.
• Takes pride in always doing the right thing.
• WE SUCCEED TOGETHER
We value and learn from different perspectives to surpass stakeholder expectations.
• Breaks down barriers to deliver the best of client.
• Measures performance through the lens of our stakeholders.
• Invests in colleagues from all backgrounds.
• Shows empathy for colleagues, clients and communities.
• WE TAKE OWNERSHIP
We challenge one another to a higher standard in everything we do.
• Greets change with optimism, curiosity and resilience.
• Speaks up with candor and welcomes challenge from others.
• Learns from experiences, adapts and improves.
• Prioritizes the greater good when contributing to and honouring group decisions.
FUNCTION SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for quality and timely end-to-end processing of non-PO invoices and PO invoices. Matching PO invoices to Purchase Orders and managing Purchase Order exceptions. Work closely with Procurement Operations to resolve any PO related issues.
• Responsible for quality and timely settlement of all CTE employee expense claims.
• Responsible for dealing with queries and complaints from external and internal customers in relation to Invoices and employee expenses. Follow up on customer queries as appropriate and check resolution details to ensure customer satisfaction with the response. Properly handle or forward escalations further.
• Troubleshoot Invoice and Employee Expense problems, provide solution for processing issues, and interface with technical support to resolve systematic problems
• Ensure that all Invoices and employee expenses processed are compliant to group policies and procedures, and relevant external requirements.
• Ensure that accuracy and correctness of invoice elements are always checked before processed, including but not limited to: supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.
• Ensure TAX calculation (Withholding tax and VAT treatment) on invoice is always checked for correctness and tax codes are properly applied during invoice processing.
• Support Procure to Pay (P2P) implementation efforts and future process conversion projects including UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
• Accountable for MIS reporting related to AP activities as per requested by manager
• Assist in audit and compliance efforts for department according to manager instructions; including risk review, Self-Assessment, COB/business monitoring and documentation of policies and procedures.
• Maintain the expected level of knowledge related to Accounts Payable processes and supporting applications including but not limited to Oracle AP and Concur.
• Responsible for execution of Funds Transfers as defined in the respective procedures using client's Payment Systems. Having appropriate level of understanding of SWIFT and IBAN standards, that is necessary for performing the job.
• May occasionally provide informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
• Actively support and deputize Team Supervisor in people managerial responsibilities
• Cross-train on primary responsibilities of peers to serve as a back-up when needed (where applicable)
• Leverage Lean framework to optimize how we work with external and internal customers. Responsible for continuous process improvements and adaptation to new business process/procedures
• Champion VOE efforts in strategic sites and support VOE activities globally
Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
The role will provide a broad overview of Shared Services and Resource Management Organization.
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum 12 months continuous employment, regardless of the field
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Basic command of MS Suite
• Accuracy, attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines
Communication skills - able to use various communication channels, shape their message in understandable and appropriate manner
• Basic College (BA) or (BS) preferred
• Professional Supply Chain qualification is desirable
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and type of experience.