Our partner is one of the biggest FMCG companies and is focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Do you want to join us to contribute to a healthier world? We are now looking for a:
(Part time, Budapest XIII. Váci út)
As a Legal Intern you will work under the guidance of the Legal and Compliance Manager in Hungary mainly with the agenda of contract management and you will have the chance to widen your knowledge within legal framework in a multinational company. This position is within the CBS team that is operating for the Eastern Europe Cluster (Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovakia).
What will you be responsible for?
In the role of Legal Intern your tasks:
Contract life cycle management (CLCM):
- single point of contact for contract status
- explanations and guidance for business in terms of CLCM
- ensures internal approvals and signatures of contracts
- checks that all requirements have been delivered
- contract falling under compliance system- checks all specifics
- keeps evidence of the contracts
- archives and scans contracts
- reminds the business in case the contract is lost
- let the business know if the contract expired and collect the newly managed contracts
So what are we looking for?
- Ongoing University or College education with a huge interest in Legal field
- 20 hours/week availability
- Enthusiastic personality with a positive and pro-active mindset
- Precise and punctual hand in hand with monotone tolerance
- Languages: fluent Hungarian & English
What are you waiting for? Apply today!