cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Our cargo-partner team in Hungary is proud to announce that even in this highly challenging year of 2020 we have been certified as a Great Place to Work®!
Air Export Operator (Légi szállítmányozási ügyintéző)
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Airfreight Team, location based in Budapest Airport in the brand new BUD Cargo city. We continue to grow and increase our presence in the market therefore we are looking to recruit a new colleague to our Air Cargo Export Team.
Description of tasks:
- Daily handling of business cases in the area of air cargo export shipments and delivering of shipments in accordance with the procedures for dispatching and delivering
- Organization of local pick up’s and deliveries
- Contacts clients and airlines, other freight forwarding companies and customs bodies in connection with dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Issues and monitors transportation documents, collects documents for dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Electronic data processing
- Coverage of insurance (temporarily or permanently)
- Composes records about damages and deficits of shipments and complaint orders
- Issues invoices of the accumulated expenses respectively transfer to the person in charge for invoicing
- Filing of business cases
- Makes offers to customers and partners
- Enters the data of new customers, partners and service provider and updates existing ones
- Generate salesleads
- Customer service, keeps contact with agents
- Knowledge of the standard operation procedures/guidelines and systems like TMS, WMS, SCM platforms.
- Knowledge of loadability in aircraft and of ULD (Unit Load Device)
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Good communication skill and orientation for direct collaboration with the client
- Good work organization and the ability to make quick and accurate decisions under time pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of any language is a plus
What we recommend:
- A pleasant working environment in a harmonious, youthful and ambitious team
- Opportunity for professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- Necessary work tools
- Attractive income and additional bonuses
You’ll join a new culture, one where we succeed together –across the desk and around the globe, where like-minded people work together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Cargo Partner can take you…
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!