At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer
Danfoss is looking for an experienced Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer to join our team. You will be expected to excel in a fast pace, growing company and thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. You will need to have outstanding interpersonal communication and assertiveness skills to deal with customers, co-workers, and suppliers. You will be responsible for solid, fact-based feasibility study from suppliers and preparation of supplier for successful PPAP submission, approval, and product launching. Experience in castings process is a preferred skill asset, however it is not a must condition for this position.
In this position, you will pro-actively ensure supplier and internal conformance at launch of sourcing projects using advanced quality planning tools.
Possible locations: Povazska Bystrica, SK or Budapest, HU
The ideal candidate possesses these skills:
- Technical background with experience within manufacturing and process control
- Experience or degree in quality control / engineering field is desirable
- Previous quality engineering experience in a manufacturing environment required with preferred experience with IATF 16949:2016
- Experience in following quality tools: PPAP, APQP, MSA, calibration, Control Plans, PFMEA, and detailed manufacturing work instructions
- Experience in iron or aluminum castings will be highly appreciated
- Product and Process Knowledge
- Ability to solve the causes of problems and work with data
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Very good communication and assertiveness skills
What we offer:
- A modern family-owned enterprise in which our staff can build on a trustful and valued partnership
- A varied and challenging role in a highly multinational and innovative company
- Professional and personal development
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance Engineer