- Participate in standard to complex audit projects (strategic, operational, compliance) in accordance with department protocols
- Responsible for auditing IT controls and all aspects of the related documentation, walkthroughs, testing and issue resolution
- Conduct annual tests of ITGCs over financial reporting required under US SOX
- Review third-party assurance using recognized standards (SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2)
- Assist in integrated audit projects by working with the business audit team
- Develop effective relationships to ensure strong understanding of IT organization and the business
- Support the data analytics team on different ad-hoc engagements. When required, work as part of a small team to participate in assurance reviews and investigations.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in Internal Audit, Big 4, IT or related fields
- Experience in testing IT General Controls (ITGCs), Key Reports (IPEs), and/or Application Controls
- Strong research capabilities to quickly understand technologies and be able to develop audit programs
- Highly motivated, reliable, accurate and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of processes, risks, and controls
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to pay close attention to details
- Flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and work assignments
- Proficient in Office 365 applications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Business, Finance or related disciplines
Nice to have:
- SAP experience
- Root cause analysis
- Has obtained or is willing to pursue professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Eager to stay current with Cybersecurity and IT Governance trends
- Understanding of internal control frameworks, such as COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc.
- Identify areas for improvement including simplification and automation of controls or audit processes
- Experience with Data Visualization Software and data extraction preferred
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Our partner is a global leader in the chemicals industry, they are manufacturing products that are essential to everyday living.
As a high-performing, innovative company with a strong, proven leadership team and consistent positive earnings and sales, they are always looking for talented people to join their team.