Be part of MOL Group’s Shape Tomorrow 2030+ Strategy implementation, join a team of dedicated professionals who drive the company to the next decade!
If you see sustainability and circular economy as a way forward and want to contribute to MOL’s transformational journey, then this is just for you:
We are looking for a
ADVANCED & SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES SENIOR EXPERT,
who investigates innovative technological and business solutions aligned with our strategy, drives the development of a comprehensive knowledge base and business cases for the implementation of sustainable projects.
What would you be doing:
- Manage Advanced and Sustainable Technologies (AST) development projects, be responsible for exploring and developing the electrical engineering technical scope focusing on projects like green hydrogen and biogas production and utilization.
- Create and maintaine a strong network of internal and external stakeholders, including TSOs and DSOs.
- Monitor technology developments, sustainability trends, and electrical grid balancing options affecting MOL Group’s operations in AST.
- Strongly support both organic and inorganic projects related to AST inside and outside.
- Actively contribute to expanding the information pool on AST topics and help establish a strong network of stakeholders.
- Support the professional development of colleagues in AST, covering existing and emerging technological trends.
- Identify and investigate the effects of the external environment on existing and future operations from a technological perspective.
- Strongly support the Manager and Team Lead on professional topics, particularly in connection with general project management competencies.
- Be responsible for the safe and HSE-compliant realization of work.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds Msc in engineering (Preferably Electrical Engineering)
- Is fluent in English, written and spoken (C1 or higher)
- Has 5+ years’ experience in Electrical Engineering, Technology Development, Sustainability, Circular Economy
- Has expertise in Electrical Engineering, Renewable energy or chemical production or market , renewable feedstock and supply chain and in relevant regulatory fields
- Is advanced in MS Office and MS Project
- Has a Driving License Category B
What makes you stand out?
- If you have experience in process and workflow development or operations management (understand basics of standard business flow)
- If you understand basics mobility and sustainable chemicals
- If you understand the basics of acquisitions and inorganic growth, participated in M&A projects
Top reasons to work with us:
- Feel like you are in a start-up culture while working for one of the largest companies in Central Europe with a stable background and multicultural environment
- Extremely innovative working environment in our HQ - MOL Campus
- Have an impact by contributing to shape MOL Group’s future, have exposure to the top management and get to know the industry via working with diverse, cross-functional teams
- A competitive salary package with gross 800k benefit package (cafeteria)
- Professional trainings and career opportunities within MOL Group
- Free health program and participating in company organized events
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Special Engineering Areas
- Electronic Control Engineer