Be part of MOL Group’s Shape Tomorrow 2030+ Strategy implementation, join a team of dedicated professionals who drive the company to the next decade!
If you see sustainability and circular economy as a way forward and want to contribute to MOL’s transformational journey, then this is just for you:
We are looking for an
ADVANCED & SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES EXPERT,
who promotes innovative technological and business solutions aligned with our strategy, contributes to the development of a comprehensive knowledge base and business cases for the implementation of sustainable projects.
What would you be doing:
- Coordinate Advanced and Sustainable Technologies projects for renewable fuels, emphasizing biogas and green hydrogen.
- Monitor technology trends, sustainability, competitors, and regulatory changes affecting MOL Group's current and future operations.
- Support colleagues' professional development in Advanced and Sustainable Technologies, covering emerging trends.
- Coordinate group-level modeling activities for Renewable Fuels Strategy, aligning with Value Chain Management, Chief Economist, and Fuels organizations.
- Identify and investigate external environmental effects on current and future operations from a technological perspective.
- Support organic and inorganic projects related to Advanced and Sustainable Technologies in Downstream New and Sustainable Businesses.
- Assist the Advanced and Sustainable Technologies Manager and Team lead on professional topics, especially regarding technological solutions.
- Ensure safe and HSE-compliant project realization.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds Msc in engineering or other relevant field
- Is fluent in English, written and spoken
- Has 2+ years’ experience in Renewable fuel technologies, engineering and relevant regulatory fields.
- Has expertise in Project Management, Technology Development, Sustainability and Circular Economy.
- Is advanced in MS Office and MS Project
- Has a Driving License Category B
What makes you stand out?
- If you have experience in process and workflow development or operations management (understand basics of standard business flow)
- If you understand basics mobility and sustainable chemicals
- If you understand the basics of acquisitions and inorganic growth, participated in M&A projects
Top reasons to work with us:
- Feel like you are in a start-up culture while working for one of the largest companies in Central Europe with a stable background and multicultural environment
- Extremely innovative working environment in our HQ - MOL Campus
- Have an impact by contributing to shape MOL Group’s future, have exposure to the top management and get to know the industry via working with diverse, cross-functional teams
- A competitive salary package with gross 800k benefit package (cafeteria)
- Professional trainings and career opportunities within MOL Group
- Free health program and participating in company organized events
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Special Engineering Areas