ADAS System Test Lead Engineer
We’re re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your new role you will be a leader of the team responsible for Test Plan, including Test Strategy, definition and execution.
As an Assisted and Automated Driving System Test Lead Engineer:
- You will be demonstrating exceptional Assisted and Automated Driving functions understanding based on system requirements analysis and solid System Testing knowledge to contribute in defining strong Test Plan & Strategy
- Your focus will be to execute defined Test Plan and Test Strategy
- This role also includes defining level of automation and requirements for test tools (logging equipment, Hardware in the Loop benches, automation tools), applying appropriate Test Techniques (Dynamic & Static), Test Design & Implementation
- You will lead and take responsibility for system requirements analysis, reviews and improvements and defining & applying high levels of test automation
- You will be responsible for achieving full requirements coverage and for leading Test Design & Implementation (Test Cases)
To achieve all of these, we will provide an open environment, state-of-the art technologies and office. You will be part of a growing team, which is truly shaping the future.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have experience of Assisted and/or Automated Driving System Testing and Automotive SPICE Process knowledge
- You have good understanding of systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing and design verification and validation
- You also have remarkable experience with test automation and excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art test methods and techniques
- You have excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art test methods and techniques
- You have experience with using HIL - open and closed loop testing
It will be considered as a bonus if you have:
- ISTQB foundation – Advanced Level Test Analyst or/and Test Manager
- ISO26262, ISO29119 standard knowledge
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time