Accounts Receivable | Credit and Collection Specialist
Accounts Receivable Accountant | Credit and Collection Specialist
- Cash application - booking payments in a timely manner
- Chasing late payment in accordance with defined credit management policy: sending out reminders and statements
- Cash collection and customer query management
- Credit risk assessment and management
- This is a late-shift position as the person in charge of this position is going to support the US region mainly.
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- 1-2 years of experience within an accounts receivable role
- Fluency in English is a must, but any other European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
What we offer:
- Work-life balance (weekly 3-days home office, extra Holidays)
- Challenging day-to-day responsibilities: You will learn and work within the entire AP cycle
- Easily reachable work location at Corvin Negyed
- A supportive and developing work environment (several training opportunities, team building events, future career perspectives)
- The chance to create and contribute in process development (we are in the middle of several standardisation processes and are always open to suggestions/proposals)
- Competitive salary with cafeteria option
Worldwide business – Liaise with our colleagues in 27 countries.
We offer global and local opportunities– 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments – You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with our digital solutions. At Howden we have a strong corporate identity and purpose – You will be a member of our team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet.
Our products and organisation are Revolving Around You – Our culture promotes individual development to enhance our most important asset – our people.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
How to apply/ contact information:
Megváltozott munkaképességű munkavállalók jelentkezését is várjuk!