Adecco, the global leader of human resource providing market is looking for new employer to her global market leader partner company who provide testing service in environmental, food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics fields.
What Will be your tasks?
- Will be responsible for the complete accounting for entities
- Be involved in day-to-day operational activities, optimizes existing and new processes
- Ensure the work is performed in compliance with group and Hungarian requirements
- Review and develop our current processes and whenever applicable organize and start the accounting of new entities
- Perform and supervise general accounting activity for the entities (AP, AR, TAX, GL)
- Preparing tax declarations
- Preparing statistics and reports
Our ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years of professional experience (complete accounting)
- Intermediate English language knowledge
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office toolset including Excel to an Advanced level
- Good communication skills and ability to work closely with several stakeholders
- Familiar with the system: Kulcs-Soft
What we could offer?
- Multinational environment, but still friendly athmosphere
- Dynamically improving company with stable backgrounds
- Supporting team of professionals
- Competitive salary
Place of work: IV. district, Budapest