Accounting Team Lead
General Ledger Team Leader positions are open at our currently expanding client. The company is a global leading, multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services for companies including the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods and Telecom. They are building brand new teams of Experienced Accountants to take part in migration and process optimization projects for a new client.
For this project, we are currently seeking for accountants, who have experience in people management and would like to build up their own team of 8-10 senior professionals and motivated juniors.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the financial related activities including problem resolution
- Participating in developing and negotiating SLAs with the SSC customers
- Providing a control function to ensure all entries are adequate and are compliant with company policies
- Ensuring that the General Accounting activities carried out are all compliant with Internal Audit and Business Control guidelines
- Identifying areas for process improvements; works actively with the team on completing related process improvement projects
- Making sure GA processes are all standardised across all countries within SSC
- Ensuring GA related desktop procedures and process maps are all adequate and are maintained regularly
- Delivering functional trainings to new hires and assisting in delivering ongoing trainings to existing team members
- Making sure sufficient training material is designed and continuously updated on the GA field
- Day-to-day functional supervision of the team: staffing, hiring, training, coaching
- Developing performance appraisals in accordance with the organization’s policies
- Ensuring business continuity during paid time & sick leaves
- Relevant professional experience in full scale General Accounting
- Experience in People Management
- Fluent English
- Chartered Accountant Certification or University or College degree in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration
- This is an exciting opportunity that will suit applicants who would like to build up their own team of GL accountants and have a chance coordinate a grand migration process abroad.