We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are owning the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our extraordinary team?
Join our Team and advance your career as an
Accounting, Reporting and Control Senior Analyst
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- To carry out the month-end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for complex or difficult accounting areas requiring extensive experience
- Perform other (non-close related) group reporting activities independently
- Work with the team leader and Business/Country teams to understand the priorities and work to deliver against these as required
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliation work for businesses/countries supported
- Ensure all audit and tax queries are responded to on a timely basis
- Resolve queries and issues as they arise with reference to relevant resources
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Recognized accounting qualification
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Financial Accounting
- Proficiency in English
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
AT bp, WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ENVIRONMENT & BENEFITS TO YOU:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, a wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!