We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as an
Accounting Reporting and Control Analyst
In this role You will:
- Carry out the month-end-close processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Handle balance sheet reconciliation for businesses/countries supported
- Look for opportunities to improve processes to create efficiencies and control improvements
- Support audit process
- Resolve queries and issues as they arise with reference to relevant resources
- Work with the Business / Country teams supported to ensure mutual understanding of all accounting entries and follow up on queries
What You will need to be successful:
- Relevant qualification and experience in Financial Accounting is a great advantage
- Proficiency in English
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Language and interpersonal skills with a particular focus on client responsiveness
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy, and good financial understanding
- Self-confident appearance in relation to the internal contacts
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days/week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family-friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Well-being programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sports and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!