We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Finance function Team and advance your career as an
Accounting, Reporting and Control Analyst
The Accounting, Reporting & Control Analyst is responsible to ensure that internal and external accounting and reporting is prepared in accordance with IFRS and BP Group Accounting policies, for the designated entity(ies) and businesses.
In this role You will:
- Ensure that our detailed Group reporting manual is properly applied
- Act as finance and tax SME to the business
- Oversee and validate reporting activities for local entity(ies)
- Engage with BP Accounting Policy team regularly and support key financial processes
- Keep abreast of fiscal legislations and regulations to confidently support our daily operations
- Oversee the local entities’ balance sheet, cash flow and treatment of cross charges for the country / cluster costs
- Execute variance and trend analysis, perform quarterly analytical review
- Be responsible for relevant due diligence processes
We have the following requirements:
- Relevant finance or accounting degree and one of the following qualifications CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA or working towards this
- Deep understanding of financial accounting processes,
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- Fluency in English
- Proven track record in controls, compliance & risk management
- Strong knowledge of SAP is essential
- Proficiency in MS office applications, especially Excel
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to work in shifted schedule (5-7 days of afternoon shift monthly as the team is working closely with international partners)
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!