Accountant – Advisory area
What we offer:
- Be part of a dynamic, experienced and motivated team in a fast-growing environment,
- Learn and develop personally - both on the job and through formal training,
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work mostly from home (You can count on two days of office attendance per month, but you can work from the office at any other time if you wish).
- Acquire a competitive salary package.
What You would do at KPMG:
- Deliver day-to-day accounting and other finance tasks,
- Manage the work of the professional team (1-2 assistants/trainees).
What brings you aboard:
- BSc or MSc degree, preferably specialized in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- 1-3 years of finance related experience (in service center (SSC) or at accounting service provider),
- proficiency in English, other foreign language knowledge is a big advantage,
- ability to use MS Office applications effectively,
- knowledge of the SUN program is an advantage,
- client orientation,
- accuracy; ability to work as a team player: precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines, independently and responsible,
- the ability to understand processes, make suggestions for improvement.
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support