- Providing support to the Finance Department
- Performing financial and administration tasks as data entry, processing mail, etc.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures ( benefit, travels )
- Monitors and analyses expenditure accounts
- Ensure the accurate and timely bank payments
- Participate in the timely, accurate month-end closing to Management
- Work in order to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities
- Minimum 3 years of experience with accounting software and data entry (knowledge of Oracle is an
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant qualification
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures
- Strong ability of using MS Office
- You have the following strengths: ability to work independently, analytical skills
- Fluent English knowledge.
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Our partner has more than 40 years of research and development in the field of lottery systems made the company a worldwide leading supplier of lottery products. As a global lottery company, it is an exciting place to work. They drive innovation, champion groundbreaking ideas and bring meaning to work every day. With more than 190 employees in Budapest, currently serves more than 400 customers on six continents today. They have opportunities for everyone.