MET Group is a European energy company. Headquartered in Switzerland, MET is an active participant in the European natural gas, and power markets. The Group is present in 14 countries through subsidiaries, 25 national gas markets and 22 international trading hubs.
MET Group's 700+ employees come from 32 different countries.
MET is highly committed to provide support to communities through social investments, and charity programs. MET Group’s mission is to become a leading market player by implementing innovation in European energy markets.
We are looking for recently graduated talents willing to develop their career in accounting and accountants up to 3 years experience.
Tasks to be performed:
- Preparing the basic bookkeeping tasks, such as:
- incoming and outgoing invoices
- bank transactions
- fixed assets transactions etc.
- Take part in finance administration (e.g., transferring), month end accruals, reporting to special authorities (KSH, MNB)
- Participating in preparation of monthly, quarterly reports considering the deadlines
- Preparing reconciliation of balance sheet and tax accounts
- Preparing basic tax returns and participating in tax inspections
- Take part in interim and year-end Financial Statements preparation
- Take part in the audit process
- Closely cooperate with external and internal stakeholders when performing the tasks above
- University/College degree in accounting
- Chartered accountant degree is a plus
- 0-3 years’ relevant experience in an international environment
- Communicative English (spoken and written)
- Experience in using Navision accounting system is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and respectful of deadlines
- Numerical, with a precise, error-free approach
- Able to work under pressure and set priorities in a complex and rapidly changing environment
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits, 13th month salary, annual bonus, private health insurance
- Home office opportunity
- Excellent opportunity for professional development
- Training and continuous learning opportunities
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- International work environment
- Team and company events
- 1068 Budapest, Benczúr utca 13/B. (from the 2nd quarter of 2022: 1117 Budapest, Dombóvári út 26.)
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Employee status
How to apply?
Apply via the "Jelentkezem" button below.