Are you interested in the world of digitalization?
Would you like to work on our digital channels to further improve the customer experience?
We are looking for a
Programmatic Campaign Manager
for our Digital Department!
Your place in the team
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take strategic and operational accountability of programmatic campaigns:
- Private deals
- Programmatic direct
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Execute campaigns to deliver against media and business outcome KPI’s, managing account, campaign tactics setting, reporting and optimization
- Effectively and independently manage accounts in line with best practice
- Harness 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data sets, to deliver effective segmentation and outcomes
- Work with direction from Team Lead to implement high level strategy
- An integral part of Biddable media account team, working closely with Biddable Media Analyst
- Integrates internally: Brand / Performance / CBU / EBU / Segments
- Integrates with agency: across traditional & digital media planning / buying
We are looking for you if you have
- At least 3 years’ industry experience, with 1 as Account Manager (Agency) on programmatic specialism. Developed analysis skills, appreciation of the digital marketing landscape, organized approach and excellent time management. Experience and understanding of platforms, including DSPs, DMPs, ad-servers. Expertise driving performance on enterprise-level accounts.
- 3+ years hands-on and operational experience of programmatic technologies. DPSs, DMPs, Adservers, brand safety tools etc
- Relevant management experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side
- Brand and performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcome
- Good data management and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, managing set up of DCO campaigns. Working with DMP’s, with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation will be advantageous.
Why should You join us:
- You can work on the client side and have an impact on the full digital customer journey
- You can manage campaigns in a very complex digital media ecosystem from brand awareness to sales
- You can run digital campaigns using offline and online customer data
- You will have the opportunity to work with the newest digital marketing platforms
- You can leverage the international digital knowledge of the Vodafone Group network
- You can be a member of our Agile way of working
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Opportunity to be a member of a growing team
- Possibility to work from home