Do you love working with talented people? Are you passionate about recruitment? Are you driven for excellence and want to make a true impact by bringing the right talents to our organization?
Join our team in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary, for this exciting opportunity to be our new Talent Consultant where your focus will be Recruitment, Onboarding & Employer Branding on a local and regional level!
Talent Operations EMEA
The LEGO Group’s People, Operations & Development (PO&D) organization includes Partnering & Operations and three Centres of Excellence: Talent, Reward and Insights. The Talent organisation covers Recruitment & Onboarding, Leadership and Talent Development to create a unique and defined people and talent platform aligned with the LEGO Group culture, purpose and strategic priorities.
As our Talent Consultant you will become a member of the Talent Operations EMEA team where you will contribute towards executing our ambitious recruitment, onboarding and local employer branding agenda and to a smaller extent support learning & development activities.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Ensuring a high-quality end to end life-cycle of recruitment in the Central Europe / REEMEA region for both blue and white collar positions.
• Partnering with stakeholders to define an appropriate recruitment strategy and create effective selection techniques which will enable you to hire for LEGO’s culture fit, values and potential.
• Being the face of The LEGO Group as an employer brand to ensure a great candidate experience.
• Connecting with our Business Service Operations (BSO) recruitment support team to assign recruitment process related tasks.
• Ensuring the in-house applicant tracking system is up to date and accurate
• Contributing to attraction and sourcing strategies by providing input on market insights and trends
• Contributing to regional and global recruitment projects
• Driving local employer branding activities, incl. organising of job fairs
• Organising local induction for new joiners
• Successfully onboarding new hires through ensuring hiring leaders know their onboarding responsibilities as well as staying close to the new starter until start date
Do you have what it takes?
• Higher education
• Minimum of 2 years HR experience especially in the field of recruitment, ideally with experience from both recruitment for white and blue collar positions in an international company
• Experience with driving end-to-end recruitment
• Excellent understanding of and natural flair for dealing with people dynamics
• Good business understanding and acumen
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, be flexible and work on multiple roles in parallel
• Interest and ability to quickly learn and apply new and changing solutions
• Known to be structured, organised, and able to prioritise workload and stay on top things
• Hungarian and English Advanced level (C1)
• User level experience of SAP HR platform would be an advantage
Be trusted to unfold your potential in a supportive and collaborative culture
In our culture you will be trusted to make decisions, do what’s right and get things done to the highest possible quality, make the most of your skills and reach your potential. This role gives a unique opportunity to make a true impact by bringing the right talents to our organization and play an active role in shaping the recruitment and onboarding agenda for the region.
Join the global LEGO® family!
In The LEGO Group we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will work in a supportive, collaborative environment across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below and remember to attach a current CV in English.
Bringing it to Life
The LEGO Group is a great and exciting place to work. What makes us unique is the way we live our values in our daily work. As Consultant Talent, you will become part of a company with a strong People Promise and values, with the spirit that only the best is good enough.