Are you interested in the world of digitalization?
Would you like to work on our digital channels to further improve the customer experience?
We are looking for a
Biddable Media Lead
for our Digital Department!
Your place in the team
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines from brand to performance:
This change reflects the next phase of digital transformation at Vodafone, and an emphasis on delivering against its Operating Principles of Transparency, Ownership, and Independence.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Overall biddable media leadership – function and team – to deliver advanced, effective, smooth, and efficient operations
- Overall accountability for biddable media campaign operations: business / budget / channel
- Key integration point with agency: across traditional & digital media planning / buying
- Programmatic private deals with premium publishers
- Drive audience strategy across all biddable channels for execution by account team: 2nd & 3rd party data strategy & partnerships
- Accountable on operational and planning strategy / executional performance, as well as technology / vendor / partner leadership (Google, Facebook, Twitter), innovation, training, best practice etc
- Work closely with Group Media Team – and as part of wider media community – in the development of strategic and operational best practice
- Create a centre of excellence for all Biddable Media, becoming a key focal point for the discipline
We are looking for you if you have
At least 7 years’ industry experience, having day-to-day management of Search and Social platforms, including AdWords, Bing, analytics platforms, Facebook Business Manager and any DSPs. Experience essential with enterprise-level accounts and senior stakeholder reporting.
- Relevant management experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side. International experience an advantage.
- Brand and performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes
- Hands-on and operational experience of search and social technology platforms, i.e. Essential for AdWords, Business Manager, and Advantageous for Twitter, Snapchat etc.
- Advantageous if experience in / with Programmatic media, i.e. DSP’s, SSP’s, Trade decks etc)
- Knowledge of specialist search and social biddable technology platforms, i.e. Marin, Kenshoo etc advantageous
- Search PPC knowledge including account and keyword strategies, RSLA, KPIs and targets, script development / account automation tools, and related products, e.g. PLA’s
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO would be advantageous
- Paid Social knowledge including targeting strategies, use of custom audiences, brand safety, Actionable Insights
- Good data management and analytical skills
Why should You join us:
- You can work on the client side and have an impact on the full digital customer journey
- You can manage campaigns in a very complex digital media ecosystem from brand awareness to sales
- You can run digital campaigns using offline and online customer data
- You will have the opportunity to work with the newest digital marketing platforms
- You can leverage the international digital knowledge of the Vodafone Group network
- You can be a member of our Agile way of working
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Opportunity to be a member of a growing team
- Possibility to work from home