Android Developer – Budapest
Fieldcode is a field service management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise with the highest customer service standards working towards climate positivity. Our pioneering pay-per-event model reflects our commitment to provide cost-reducing field service management software. Additionally, we support and promote a positive impact on our customers’ CO2 footprint - all in one seamless experience.
Our software developers in Hungary, Poland, Germany and Greece form an outstanding collaboration turning their expertise into a productive and fun environment. As part of our software developer team in Hungary, you get the space and everything you need to develop yourself further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting projects.
- Optimizing and developing software products, adapting our processes in order to provide the central component in the company for controlling out business processes around the globe
- Working closely and in constant exchange with our UX/UI-design and testing team
- Knowledge of Android mobile projects and profound understanding of mobile platforms
- At least 2 years’ experience in programming in Kotlin
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Willingness to grow and craft in an environment similar to a start-up and to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Good English skills
We offer you
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company
- Great team spirit and a great working atmosphere
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision making processes
- A company that not only achieves economic success, but also works hard to make the world a better place:
We invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and support leading scientists and projects
Who we are
We develop Field Service Management software to achieve CO2 negativity and offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions. We are working hard to provide cutting edge technologies, innovative sustainability measures and exceptional service.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1148 Budapest, Fogarasi út 5.
How to apply/ contact information:
Let’s make the world a better place – together! Send us your CV in English.
We look forward to hearing from you.