Analyst, RFP / Data Support
The Index & Data Solutions team (IDS) is responsible for the index and data strategy for the firm and the management of the commercial relationships with each provider. We are looking for a motivated, energetic and self-starter individual to be part of our Budapest team. This analyst will be responsible for index and market data licensing of our BRS (Aladdin) client base and collaborate within IDS group on project deliverables and business inquiries.
The ideal person will be high-energy, ambitious, passionate about performance and excited about an opportunity to add value to a high performing team. The candidate is a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, the ability to simplify complex matters, assess problems and execute on solutions.
- Execute against set targets and year-end objectives for IDS Operations team
- Lead the Market Data channel during the onboarding of new external BlackRock Solutions clients which includes providing guidance on licensing and associate data pass-thru fees that are required
- Liaise between IDS’ relationship managers to understand material changes to vendor relationships and proactively communicate them to internal stakeholders and BlackRock Solutions clients
- Provide guidance and support to internal and external BlackRock clients on data contractual rights and restrictions
- Administer changes to subscriptions in third-party entitlement systems
- Respond to business inquiries on market data products and services from our inventory
- Collaborate with team members on reconciliation projects (accounts, services and providers)
- Assist with our process reviews, offer ideas for improvements and work together to implement them
- Build relationships with our business partners at the firm and providers in the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry is preferred
- Knowledge of Market and Index Providers and ability to interpret contract terms and conditions is helpful
- Proficient with Excel and other MS Office applications, and able to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Outstanding verbal, written and listening skills. Comfortable interacting with and influencing a broad range of audiences, from peers to senior level managers
- Ambitious, proactive problem solver. Positive, “can-do” attitude and willingness to stretch outside your comfort zone and grow
- Highly detail oriented and customer focused. Ability to prioritize and deliver assignments as promised, while maintaining high quality and consistent results
- Reliable and trusted teammate with strong integrity and ethics. Driven to be a productive part of a highly functioning, collaborative team, and to work in a high expectation and high impact environment
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!