Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Analyst - IT Finance
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
As an IT Finance Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Lead Analyst with responsibilities related to Enterprise IT capital, IT Allocation and financial reporting.
You will make a difference by:
- Assists with the consolidation of global IT capital and IT Allocation data (annual profit plan, monthly actuals and forecast).
- Generates and uploads standard month-end reports to IT Finance SharePoint sites.
- Coordinates updates to data needed for the IT Finance QlikView monitors.
- Assists with the governance over the monitors to ensure the data is accurate and complete.
- Updates monthly IT financial data in tools used by budget managers globally.
- Provides non-routine analytical support to the IT Finance OPEX team.
- Develops standard reporting templates.
Your experience matters:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Oracle; SAP; Longview Products; Excel; GAAP.
- Experience in forecasting, Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence Tools –OBIEE and QlikView, Hyperion, ENCORE, RADAR, etc. would be an asset.
- Experience with working with ERP.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials and/or SAP is preferred.
- Very proficient with MS Excel and reporting tools.
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret and relate financial data so that the resulting comments describe the key risks and drivers. Captive/Multinational experience (pre-requisite), adaptable to varying cultures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required.
- Work well under pressure and be skilled at managing multiple tasks within demanding timelines.
- Eager to work in a dynamic and complex organization.
- High level of enthusiasm with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to drive change.
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you.
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you.
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you.
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.