Analyst for Deal Advisory - Transaction Services
KPMG’s Transaction Services practice offers financial due diligence and related services to help clients assess, plan and manage transactions. Our services include strategic and commercial intelligence, pre-deal evaluation, vendor assistance, vendor due diligence, regulatory reporting, sale & purchase agreement assistance, post-closing merger and integration assistance. KPMG supports these services with its global capabilities, detailed industry knowledge, superior service and performance, and powerful insights gained from continuing research into the factors making for successful transactions. High quality, professional advice assists companies to complete successful transactions that result from clear-eyed analysis, strategic focus and disciplined execution. This is where KPMG can make a difference.
We'll provide you with...
- challenging work in a young and dynamic team of an international firm,
- development of valuable technical skills and broad commercial understanding of different industry sectors,
- the opportunity for networking, personal development and learning, both on the job and in training courses.
As part of our team, we will count on you to…
- participate in financial due diligence projects in various industry sectors,
- gather and process business and other financial information received from the targets including management interviews,
- analyze financial statements, summarize contracts, perform complex analyses,
- prepare reports and project documentation (mainly in Power Point and Excel),
- prepare professional written or oral presentation of findings.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you…
- have a college or university degree specialized in Accounting, Finance or Economics,
- are freshly graduated or have 1 year relevant experience preferably in the field of Audit or Transaction Services,
- have excellent written and spoken English and Hungarian language knowledge,
- have strong analytical and interpersonal skills,
- have the ability to apply knowledge, identify and present potential issues, suggest approaches to these,
- have the flexibility and capability to handle periodic workload peaks,
- are an efficient team player but able to work independently as well,
- have experience in project management and proven time management skills,
- have good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- freshly graduated/career starter
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English and/or Hungarian CVs.