Our partner is a European FinTech company with now a global footprint in the financial services market.
AML Investigations Manager
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage global AML investigation operations team and team leads, on operational, budget and process level
- Carry out global AML/CTF policies including the overseeing of the investigation of all manual referrals and system generated AML alerts
- Oversees the development, testing, and deployment of investigative procedures and controls for the AML investigation team as well as tracking their observance.
- Ensure that our operational team’s reporting escalation responsibilities, internal SLAs, and contractual agreements are met
- Develop leadership and independence within the AML investigation team leads’ areas of expertise and through that their sub teams
- Responsible for compliance vendor relationships, sourcing, monitoring and contractual continuity
- Create a customer-focused culture that has a clear understanding of risk and an innovative can-do mindset that achieves both the regulatory objectives and a good customer experience
- Own the plan to develop the team capabilities, leading significant cross-team projects requiring material decisions and content contribution as well as project management
- Continually measuring, monitoring and improving overall performance of the AML investigations teams
- Coordinate, research, and assist with drafting responses to internal audit and external exams/regulator requests based on investigative processes and SAR escalation requirements
- Ensure timely resolution of partner requests for information (RFIs).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal & written English.
- Subject-matter expertise in AML/CTF topics, typologies, investigative processes, and adherence to compliance regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Management experience, managing a regulated financial institution’s financial intelligence unit’s (FIU) investigative group or equivalent organization with a global remit.
- Exposure to various transaction monitoring screening systems with a good understanding of how to transform and/or implement them into an organisation.
- Able to interpret financial crime regulations, (AML, CFT, AMLD, POCA, BSA)
- Experience communicating complex information accurately, clearly, and quickly.
- Good understanding and ability to analyze, forecast and move of teams’ metrics;
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple cultures, geographies, and disciplines.
- Project management skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Min. of 5 years’ experience in AML and 3 years’ in team leadership.
- If you are a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) is an advantage.
- Ability to travel.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Project Management
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Bank Security
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!