About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
Aircraft System Engineer
Employment level Direct entry
Working time Full time
Application deadline 03-14-2023
As the Aircraft System Engineer you will perform the following duties:
- Provide technical and economic evaluations for the recommendations from the aircraft manufacturer and the aviation authorities.
- Analyze technical fleet complaints in order to develop and implement measures to continuously improve aircraft reliability.
- Investigate individual technical complaints, faults as well as structural defects and repairs reported by flight operations.
- Plan technical measures on aircraft, create the associated work instructions and coordinate implementation dates.
- Represent the division regarding technological issues towards the maintenance organization, flight operations and manufacturers.
- Review of maintenance records concerning structure defect and repair items including planning of follow up actions.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
The ideal Aircraft System Engineer should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in electrical, mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Experiences as licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT B1.1 or B2) is desirable.
- Excellent English language and computer skills.
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Open to business trips abroad.
- Mechanical Engineer
How to apply/ contact information
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Relocation not provided.
* Must possess work permit in the country of employment.