Pozíció megnevezése: Air Conditioning Sales Engineer (Hungarian speaker)
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest 13. kerület
Munkaszerződés típusa: Határozatlan idő
Napi munkaidő: Teljes munkaidő (8 óra)
Our client is one of the most prestigious multinational company. Now we are searching for an Air Conditioning Sales Engineer to it's office in Budapest (XIII).
Main duties and responsibilities
Key Account management
- Builds and maintains strong relationships and a high level of satisfaction according to the guidelines and internal plan, through strategic (annual) and tactical (quarterly) business planning to achieve a strong trusted advisor relationship. Focuses on business opportunities arising from: new product introductions; end-of-life products as part of obsolescence cycle; new outlet openings and marketing propositions.
- Supports and visits active Key Accounts, works out deals and takes the availability of products into account. Make sure the right product mix is followed according to the company guidelines. Make year agreements in consultation with the Sales Head. Attends events of the company or accounts in order to represent the company, to give product information and presentations to maintain a strong relationship with the accounts.
Development of Projects
Develop relationships with consultants and build a project specification pipeline within a defined territory
- Manage a program of consultants training presentations to specifiers
- Design and write consultants training presentation using PPT
- End-to-end project tracking, sales forecasting and conversion
- Seek out and develop new business partners across all defined customer target groups inc. consultants, end-users, specifiers, contractors/M&E’s
Reports & analyses
- Creates clear sales reports (weekly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly) of the sales process, status and forecast for the following period, within the rules and regulations of the company, in order to have full insight in to the sales process. Analyze turnover data, collect recent marketing information, follow up aging and control invoices. Compile an ongoing analysis of our in-house share in each product group by account.
- Responsible of the forecast, planning and make sure planning is followed correctly.
- Works and communicates efficiently with sales team and other departments: credit & collections, order processing, SCM, legal (contract with account), extended sales force, marketing department, TIM and service.
- Ensure that the sales budget is spend on focused and agreed items according to the guidelines of the company.
- min. BA/BSC degree – engineer / HVAC prefered
- At least 4-5 years experience in branch
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good command of Hungarian and English;
- Networking skills/ Customer orientated thinking
- Sales driven/ Results- orientated
- Knowledge of the product market
- Analytic & administration skills
- Knowledge of impact of marketing actions
- Strategic focus
Compensations & Benefits
- AYCM sports card.