Your new company
An international group with operations in Budapest, Luxembourg, Dublin, Los Angeles and Shanghai. We are involved in designing, manufacturing, and selling our own branded sports equipment and sports technology whilst also driving our sport to the forefront of sports recognition. We are already recognized as one of the fastest-growing global sports.
As an AI team lead you will lead the team of CV and ML engineers, research assistants as well as define strategies and solutions to develop a best-in-class object detection system.
Your new role
- Lead the team of CV and ML engineers, research assistants
- Define ML strategies to increase neural network accuracy
- Research and implement various innovative lightweight machine learning solutions
- Contribute to AI architecture improvement
- Improve already existing object detectors
- Evaluate results of machine learning algorithms, using statistical analysis
- Cooperate with product owner, testing and game development professionals
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant work experience in the field of machine learning
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, Darknet or PyTorch) and libraries
- Familiarity with object detection (e.g. Tensorflow, YOLO, SSD) and time series analysis models (e.g. ARIMA, ARCH, LSTM)
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Knowledge in the field of statistics
- Ability to work with Unix based systems
- Experience with Python, OpenCV
- Experience with C, C++, Objective C, Swift
- Experience with python server/networking frameworks like flask, socketio
- Working knowledge of streaming solutions, gstreamer, ffmpeg, etc.
- Working knowledge of ML frameworks (e.g. NVIDIA DeepStream)
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Full service at a private health care service provider
- AYCM card
- Free language courses
- Modern, innovative, international working environment
- Closed, guarded parking area
- Participation in exciting new projects
- Great opportunity for learning and self-improvement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.