- Lead the team of CV and ML engineers, research assistants
- Define ML strategies to increase neural network accuracy
- Research and implement various innovative lightweight machine learning solutions
- Contribute to AI architecture improvement
- Improve already existing object detectors
- Evaluate results of machine learning algorithms, using statistical analysis
- Cooperate with product owner, testing and game development professionals
- Relevant work experience in the field of machine learning
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, Darknet or PyTorch) and libraries
- Familiarity with object detection (e.g. Tensorflow, YOLO, SSD) and time series analysis models (e.g. ARIMA, ARCH, LSTM)
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Knowledge in the field of statistics
- Ability to work with Unix based systems
- Experience with Python, OpenCV
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience with C, C++, Objective C, Swift
- Experience with python server/networking frameworks like flask, socketio
- Working knowledge of streaming solutions, gstreamer, ffmpeg, etc.
- Working knowledge of ML frameworks (e.g. NVIDIA DeepStream)
- Independent problem-solving skills
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Our Partner is an international group with operation in Budapest. They are involved in designing, manufacturing, and selling our own branded sports equipment and sports technology whilst also driving our sport to the forefront of sports recognition. We are looking for an AI Team Lead to be part of their team.
As an AI team lead you will lead the team of CV and ML engineers, research assistants as well as define strategies and solutions to develop a best-in-class object detection system for SQILLER, our digital football game for iOS and Android.