AI Research Engineer - aiNotate
Developing automated driving requires a complete, mature toolchain to collect, generate, use, and manage the data needed for a safe and robust solution. aiData is the most advanced, data-driven pipeline for automated driving that reduces the complexity of the processing with high automatization while still ensuring automotive quality.
Since accurate understanding of the vehicle's surroundings is at the heart of self-driving applications, detecting and providing 3D properties of the objects surrounding the car is one of the fundamental building blocks in delivering a reliable autonomous vehicle. To enable high-quality detections, error-free training data for neural networks is essential.
As a Research Engineer in the aiNotate team, you will be participating in prototyping new solutions, porting prototypes as reliable modules into the auto-annotation pipeline, generating training data for neural networks used in real-time self-driving applications, and improving and benchmarking existing solutions. Your solution will work in different environments (e.g., highways, rural, and urban), and you will see your code running in aiMotive’s and its customer’s data pipeline.
- Research, develop, and implement algorithms to improve the quality and robustness of the auto-annotation pipeline using supervised and self-supervised learning.
- Develop detection and tracking solutions based on various sensor data
- Reconstruct 3D environments with NeRFs
- Integrate prototype models into the auto-annotation pipeline
- MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Physics, Mathematics, or related field
- Python programming skills
- Strong mathematical skills (linear algebra and probability distributions)
- Familiarity with neural network frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Intermediate English skills
- Ability to work independently and systematically
Considered as a plus
- Programming in C++, working in Linux
- Experience in Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience in image processing and traditional computer vision
What We Offer
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems with immediate real-world applications
- Competitive salary and fitness opportunities
- Free lunch every workday at one of the best all you can eat restaurants in Budapest
- Work on the hottest applied research problem at one of the fastest growing startup in Europe
- Develop solutions for the largest car manufacturers and their suppliers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Visit relevant international conferences, submit patents of new solutions
- We believe: people over process, we are keen to maintain a work-life balance
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer