Our partner integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. They are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. Their goal is to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Their aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of autonomous driving and to bring world class perception solutions into our partner’s camera products: forward looking cameras, surround view cameras, high resolution 3D flash lidar, and sensor fusion systems.
Your tasks will be:
- AI Data Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing high performance data pipelines and metadata storage systems
- Work closely with AI development teams and application developer colleagues
- Participate in tool development for data analytics and data mining using machine learning methods to identify the relevant scenarios in massive datasets
- Design and roll out search architecture / data management system for the available metadata
- Implement and optimize high performance ADAS data pipeline (on premise and cloud)