IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International.
As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service center in Hungary.
It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015.
From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration.
The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.
- Windows Server OS and Linux OS administration
- Solving upcoming daily operational request and problems regarding physical and virtual serversInstallation of new Windows servers and internal applications
- Deeper analyzation of logfiles to find the root cause of a problem
- Creating various reports with scripts and automation tools
- Working based on ITIL: proper incident ticket handling, categorizing lower and higher priority issues, opening and handling changes
If you have…
- BSc in Information Technology, Economic , technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in IT field , and support of Windows and Linux systems
- Deep understanding of the functioning of Windows and Linux core operating systems
- Windows and Linux administrator skills, networking skills, knowledge of storage technologies, virtualization and cloud technologies, working with powershell scripts, knowledge of MS Office Programs, ITIL
- Intermediate English language skill ( basic German language is advantage )
- Accurate and precise work, able to work individually and also in a group, willingness to learn, ambitious personality, initiative
- SAFe knowledge
- DevOps knowledge
- Cloud and containers experience
- German knowledge is a well valued plus