Agile Scrum Master
Join our team and drive our Agile Transformation Strategic Initiative! You will be the coach for a Delivery team and for the Product Owner on the Agile process, such as writing useful user stories and managing the backlog. You will also work with resources outside Agile squad to remove impediments shielding them from bureaucracy. More importantly, you will coach and foster a collaborative culture and ensure the team regularly celebrates success.
- This position is open as a full time and part time opportunity.
- Flexible working arrangements (part-time, core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex technology challenges
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- Opportunity to shape our Budapest office and take part in our future successes
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Remove blockers and obstacles
- Bring together stakeholders for alignment meeting
- Organize training
- Report on squad improvements
- Facilitate retrospective to improve team dynamics
- Setup and help maintain physical or virtual squad room
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Good interpersonal skills to facilitate working with end-users and other IT colleagues
- Professional ownership of issues
- Good organizational and analytical skills, an ability to plan and prioritize
- Sense of commitment and drive towards problem resolution
- Use of initiative and proactive approach to work
You might also have:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Maturity to be able to execute job functions with minimal
- Working knowledge of Jira System
- Experience in operations, engineering or development role
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!