The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
professional for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
- Career in a leading international banking group.
- Dynamic and challenging environment.
- Professional development in the area of financial industry.
- Lead the agile transformation in the CEE region.
- Be responsible for agile teams across Europe.
- Promote agile thinking within the organisation.
- Coach the leadership of the company.
- Provide agile training for the organisation.
- Create new learning material.
- Measure the impacts and benefits of agile thinking.
- Promote lean methods in order to reduce waste.
- Share best practices and lessons learnt.
- Upgrade existing processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain the frameworks and tools (e.g. Invision, Phabricator, Jira, HP Service Manager)
- University or college degree.
- 3 years of experience as agile coach.
- Work experience with IT and business.
- Understands DevOps practices.
- Understands enterprise architecture.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivating personality.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Adaptive personality who is able to cope with changes.
- Fluent English.
- Education, Research, Science
- Trainer, Coach
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: via the "Jelentkezem" button.