With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to Ford of Europe and its Western-European affiliates. This time,
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Aftersales Zone Manager
to join our Ford Customer Service Division in Szentendre
What we offer:
- Young, vibrant and supporting team
- Competitive salary and generous cafeteria
- Company Service Car
- Career opportunities: continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Home office possibility
Roles and responsibilities:
The Ford Customer Service Division (FCSD) Zone Manager’s responsibility is to support the genuine Ford parts business operation within the Hungarian Ford Authorized repairer network. The dealers’ part sales performance (sell-in & sell-out) has to be continuously evaluated in accordance with the annual budget and also with the objectives defined by the various part bonus programs.
- Zone Manager should give practical advises to the dealer's Aftersales & Parts Managers regarding the parts’ sales channels (special focus on Service, Wholesale, Commercial Vehicle & Fleet) and growth opportunities, service key performance indicators, wholesale activity, and parts & service marketing.
- Zone Manager has to promote the loyalty products and strategic sales tools (e.g.: Video Check), and support the products market implementation, through providing best practice information, making local trainings and giving practical advises for the dealership management.
- The dealers' customer handling processes have to be evaluated, and creating action plans in order to keep improving the customer experience and increase the GCVP (Global Customer View Point) results.
- The Zone Manager has to support the dealers for preparing their business plans (e.g.: Workshop & Bodyshop capacity, Part sales activity)
- Support the dealer network improvement via non-technical internal training courses
- Actively cooperates with the dealer-network in the preparation of the country level marketing campaigns
- The Zone Manager discuss regularly with the Sales about the common marketing campaigns in order to find synergies.
- Zone Manager visits regularly Ford dealers and negotiates personally key topics with dealer principals
- Graduate of Economics and/or Engineering
- Work experience (3-5 years) in sales field is an advantage
- Work experience in automotive sector is an advantage
- Ability of seeking business opportunities
- PC skills (MS Office) – strong Excel background is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persuasive personality
- Analytical thinking
- Good Financial Skills
- Good Technical and Logistic Abilities
- B category driving licence
- Sales, Trade
- Regional Sales Representative
- Sales Representative
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Client Services, Client Services Manager
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV via the "Jelentkezem" button.