At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. And as you start your career journey, we also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With all our incredible plans for the future, there’s no better place to jump start an amazing career than Ford.
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for an
Aftersales Expense Analyst
to join one of our Aftersales Teams in Szentendre.
How much is depending on your work? More, than you imagined. As an Expense Analyst you can take the lead, as your analytics & suggestions will support international teams to exploit their aftersales potential. You will be working as a full member of your supported market (country), you will learn their strengths and you will help managing their challenges. Your development and career is our common objective, where you will switch the gear. You will become the member of Ford family, which will support you to reach big ideas, to contribute improving the company’s business intelligence.
What will your daily tasks be as an Aftersales Expense Analyst?
- Identifying charges that arise on different media and non-media channels, following guiding principle on how the costs are distributed within dealer network
- Taking part in Vendor Invoice Reporting procedure, gathering all necessary approvals, distributing approved reports to suppliers via email
- Preparing various reports and analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis
- In case supplier invoices are received and monitored by Shared Business Center, ensuring timely submission to accounting
- Following through approval flows of different informational documents for dealers and announcing them on the national dealer portal
We will support your development with additional tasks like
- Working in Aftersales environment and knowing the aftersales procedures in a whole picture
- Taking ownership on Purchase Order creation, following up on approval process and assisting finance during closing period while preparing accruals
- Being responsible for managing pricing related queries, follow up on resolution on the most effective way
- Developing controlling methods and schedules
Are we looking for you? Yes, if….
- You already have a College or University degree in Business/Finance/Economics
- You are not afraid of working in English with multinational colleagues from all around Europe
- You have deep knowledge in MS Excel like knowing different functions and analyzing data with the help of them
- You have time and priority management skills to boost productivity and efficiency
The followings will wait for you at Ford
- Great opportunity to get a comprehensive insight how automotive business processes works at one of the biggest car company in the world!
- Hybrid working model supporting your work-life balance
- Test driving days with our most recent new products so you can see your daily job coming alive
- As an employee you can use your discount for new and used car purchase as well besides other benefits like cafeteria or company fleet option
- Joining a fully supportive team who will focus on your professional development and prepares you for your next – even international - career step
Munkavégzés helye: Szentendre
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst