1. Responsible for product installation, guidance and troubleshooting in Europe;
2. Responsible for consulting and training on product application issues for customers in the European region;
3. Responsible for the summary, analysis and summary of after-sales issues in Europe;
4. Responsible for remote maintenance of equipment in Europe to ensure normal operation of equipment;
5. Return and exchange management of abnormal fuz equipment.
1. Familiar with electrical working principles and have experience in electrical maintenance and power distribution.
2. Familiar with the principles of hybrid inverter, BMS, and photovoltaic energy storage systems.
3. Graduated from electrical, automation, or electronic majors.
4. More than 3 years of work experience
5. Have relevant certificates as an electrical engineer.
6. English as working language
1.Priority for working experience in lithium battery PACK factory and new energy system integration factory;
2. Other Language speaker
What we offer
- Normal working hours, 1 shift from 8am, free weekends
- Being part of a young and international team
- Salary: competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills with a multinational company
- The possibility of an internal career path
- Bicycle storage
- Dog friendly
- Free coffee, soft drinks
Lenercom Technology Europe Kft. is a subsidiary company of Lenercom China, which is a high-tech enterprise mainly engaged in R&D and manufacturing of energy storage system equipment and providing energy storage solutions for customers. More info please refer to our website: www.lenercom.com
Lenercom Europe is the European headquarters of Lenercom based in Budapest, mainly provides products and services to European dealer customers in all the European countries, and has its own showrooms, training rooms, maintenance centers and local warehouses.
How to apply
After clicking on the "Apply" button, don't forget to attach your CV in English!