Our Client are the largest global automotive seating supplier, supporting all major automakers in differentiating their vehicles through superior quality, technology and performance. They’re driving a high-performance culture that inspires our employees and allows us to improve the experience of a world in motion—in automotive seating and beyond.
We are looking for a new colleague at the following position:
Advanced Quality Engineer
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Provides quality assurance support and refines production method
- Support new product implementation from quality assurance side
- Analyzes data to provide continuous improvements in the supplier's products
- Develops methods for testing, sampling, and training to ensure required standards are being met.
- Designs and creates various complex and innovative methods to ensure required standards are met.
- Coordinates, administers, and performs the quality function of an engineering and technical nature to ensure product quality and reliability at minimum quality costs. - Completion and documentation of all phases of the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process
- Prepare and submit all necessary PPAP documentation per AIAG guidelines
- Develop gauge concepts and procure gauges for specific programs
- Work with component and tooling/equipment suppliers to improve products and resolve -manufacturing problems. This may involve travel to the specific customer or supplier location
- Participate in internal audits as required
- Train Quality and Production personnel in Quality requirements relating to specific programs
- Support the Product Introduction Process through all phases of prototype fabrication and delivery
- MSc or BSc Engineering degree, minimum 3 years of working experience on quality related activities in a development and/or production Automotive environment
- Experience with OEM’s and/or Supplier
- Trained in standards for Quality Management Systems (QMS), ex: QS-9000, VDA 6.1, IATF 16949
- Application of QMS tools and techniques : APQP, FMEA, Inspection planning, SPC, DOE, PPAP
- Good communication and social skills, organized personality
- Fluent English
- MS office, Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outstanding presentation, and negotiation skills
Reasons why you should join us:
- You will be part of a fully supportive, collaborative and dynamic team
- Professional development
- Our factory is located nearby Pápa
- 100% fuel compensation
- Attendance bonus
Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume!
Istvan Vancsa managing director
A-Credit 2000 Management & Consulting Ltd..
H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Budai street 9-11. 1/107-108.
Tel./Fax: +36 22 390-136 Mobil: +36 30 9638 202
Looking for the Best.....JOBMAX