Administrative Specialist (1 year fixed term contract)
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Provides full administration of cafeteria, Concur reports and export/import packages
- Usually provides administrative support to the Manager/colleagues
- Tracking of purchasing documents and supplier invoices
- Assistances in collecting and sending out fire and occupational safety documents
- Manages local customs clearances
- Assistances in car ordering administration
- Assistances in event organization
- Provides support in spare part ordering
- Manages incoming contracts
- Typical Education and Experience: Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of administration
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with HCM (e.g, Workday) or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits ( cafeteria, yearly bonus, HO allowance, yearly extended medical check etc.)
- Modern office with great commuting at Mom Park
- Regular social events
- Work in a dynamic environment that welcomes new ideas and improvements, simplification and automation
- Member of an international team in a continuously growing company, having global role based in Budapest
- Contribute to building the world without the fear of cancer.
- An open, inclusive culture that encourages diversity, supports learning, and fosters collaboration
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Head of Office Administration
How to apply/ contact information:
Erre az állásra önéletrajz csatolása nélkül jelentkezhet!