The Taipei Representative Office in Hungary is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for consular service, assisting educational programs, collecting information and making translation, as well as other duties assigned by the Office.
- Hungarian citizen or applicant with Hungarian permanent residency and work permit.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Hungarian and English.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to follow instructions in details.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- Willing to work overtime and possess a sense of work dedication.
Working hours: 08:30- 17:00 (Half an hour for lunch break)
Monthly Salary: 217,500 (Gross)
Applicants shall send their resumes to July 10, 2020.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview. Received resumes will not be returned.