Administrative Assistant – Travel (SZJ-11696)
About the company
Our client is an EU Agency, based in Budapest, having its offices in the 6th district. Now they are looking for an Administrative Assistant – Travel .
The post of Administrative Assistant Travel is primarily concerned with the travel and logistical arrangements associated with the operational business of the Agency – coordinating, booking and recording the travel arrangements for the staff, visitors and attendees of Agency activities.
- Book travel options (flights, accommodation, venues and other services, as requested) and provide logistical support to Agency activities and events taking place in the Headquarters, when requested
- Liaise with contracted service provider in resolving daily issues related to flights and accommodation booking
- Maintain the monitoring spreadsheet and record all travel data and its cost incurred
- Check invoices received from contracted Service Provider in relation to bookings made by Travel Team
- Monitoring of travel budget and reporting on the execution of travel budgetary allocations and expenditure
- Contribution to the travel related regular and ad-hoc reports
- Report to Agency Management, staff and traveller in the event of travel disruption and/or emergencies in association with the contracted travel agencies.
- Perform other administrative tasks, as required.
- Education: post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or Secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education
- Work experience: Minimum 3 years, with minimum supervision
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail, accuracy
- Understanding rules and procedures and adhere to them
- Common sense
- Clear and concise communication
Computer skills required:
- Outlook, MS world
What we offer:
- Fixed term contract
- Expected starting date and duration: 1/16 June 2023 – 31 December 2023
- Monthly gross salary of the position: EUR 1,863.09
PLEASE NOTE THAT CVs ARE ACCEPTED IN EUROPASS FORM ONLY
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Data Analyst
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Professional Assistant