Helpers Hungary, the leading provider of business and relocation services in Hungary, is looking for an
to join our team.
You will be handling administrative duties for our team.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting our Relocation team with various tasks
- Assisting the team and our clients in and outside the office (e.g. government office, immigration office, etc.)
- Filling out forms required to the workflow
- Back office administration (i.e. scanning, filing documents, etc.)
You’ll love working with us if...
- You find joy in providing a professional work environment for the team and for our clients
- You are looking for an international work environment with a cooperation-based work culture
- You feel satisfied yourself after finishing a big administrative project
- Minimum 1 year experience in relevant roles, but fresh-graduated applicants are also welcome
- Native Hungarian and professional English language skills (written and spoken)
- Perfectionist about administration
- Experience in the immigration area is a plus
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Professional Assistant
- Head of Office Administration
- freshly graduated/career starter
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (native)
- Full time
cell phone, professional training, language learning assisstance
1027 Budapest, Kapás utca 11-15.
How to apply:
Please send your English language CV, a cover letter indicating your previous work experience relevant to the current position and your salary expectation!