Do you want to be part of a fantastic and rapidly growing team of unique and diverse people by working for one of the fastest growing natural and healthy living production companies? Apply and come aboard!
The company is the European Contact Center of a well-known essential oil company from the USA.
Their doors in Budapest opened in 2019, they have grown up to around 150 people even during the pandemic and are still expending their teams. If you would like to know more about the opportunity, read further and apply today!
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role,
- Provides the highest level of service to employees and office guests,
- Strict adherence to full attendance policy and dress code,
- Enjoys working with people and show genuine caring,
- Proactive, positive attitude and demeanor,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality,
- Responsible, dependable, and hard-working,
- Able to multi-task, be outgoing and kind personality,
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize projects,
- Strong attention to detail, great communication skills,
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and other Office programs, ,
- Language Requirement:, Hungarian, fluent / native level English
- Be the receptionist for the office (greet and help anyone that comes to the office),
- Assist in the management of the Contact Center Director is schedule,
- Assist with organization of travel and reimbursement for employees,
- Office organization (fill up supplies, tidy up kitchen; organize products and diffusers in the office, etc.),
- Assist director and management with personal expenses (e.g. receipts, reimbursements, gift cards, etc.),
- Assist with the performance bonus program reporting,
- Act as an interdepartmental liaison,
- Assist HR with ad-hoc activities (interview organization),
- Keep department org chart up to date,
- Assist in department/employee lunches, events, and recognition,
- Assist Finance Department occasionally,
- Take detailed notes in meetings,
, Job Description:,
The purpose of this position is to assist the Director and Senior Management of Budapest Member Services with administrative, financial, office and program management. This position will also be the receptionist in the Budapest office.
- working in a new and modern office environment with easy public transport access (BudaPart Gate),
- receiving a fair & competitive compensation package and product bonus from doTERRA,
- part of a very welcoming and diverse team of around 170 people,
- part of the opportunity of learning and growing our fantastic team together from the very beginning,
- working in a predictable and predefined working schedule, no constant ad-hoc changes for a great work-life balance, ,
- Working hours:, Full-time
Amennyiben a hirdetésünk kihívást és motivációt jelent az Ön számára, kérjük, küldje el fényképes szakmai önéletrajzát a "Jelentkezem az állásra" gombra kattintva!