The Taipei Representative Office in Hungary is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for consular service, assisting educational programs, collecting information and making translation, as well as other duties assigned by the Office.
- Hungarian citizen or applicant with Hungarian permanent residency and work permit.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Hungarian and English.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to follow instructions in details.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- Willing to work overtime and possess a sense of work dedication.
- Working hours: 08:30- 17:00 (Half an hour for lunch break)
Applicants shall send their resumes by November 10, 2020. Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview. Received resumes will not be returned.
- Contact Information:
1088 Budapest, Rákóczi út 1-3/ II.