Are you ready to build up your career?
From small craft enterprise to world market leader - the Krones success story in a nutshell.
The small company with big ideas has been developed from an industrialist with a Bavarian spirit into an international company. Today, Krones AG has built five factories in Germany and operates another 50 worldwide: from Addis Ababa to Zagreb, in order to meet the needs of its partners.
This global network offers many opportunities for diverse career paths on the labor market - why not for your career too?
Our approximately 17 300 employees also appreciate the exciting opportunities offered by a leading system provider.
We are looking forward to cooperate with our new colleague in our new plant located in Debrecen for the position of
- Contract management: for all connected areas. Managing contracted partners, tracking contracts fulfilment and expiration. Defining a pre-maturity demand, preparing the basic tender specifications, requirements and needs, proposing amendments to existing contracts if necessary.
- Performance screening: Checking the performance of contracted partners. Define and continuously improve the processes, maintain the defined systems. Investigate the complaints and ensure the change if needed. Keep up and upgrade the operation level, ensure the contracted services, prepare monthly reports.
- Administration: Management of reception service, define processes and procedures. Guest-Management, Postal-Management & Archiving. Control and observe the “operation” of the systems, workflow and deadline control.
- Request handling: Tracking occasional needs and requests, checking performance and the finalization of them. Processing of incoming demands, complaints, selection after the inspection and acceptance, enforce the implementation.
- Asset management: Management of the final furniture inventory, monitoring of new demand and change request handling. Taking care of meeting room equipment, IT equipment. catering equipment
- Digitalization: For the above tasks and operations, development of methodologies and systems, improvement of existing and processes, proposal for amendments. Find and advice automation possibilities in the current and in the future processes
- Monitoring costs: and adhering to the provided framework, proposing savings.
- BSc degree or equivalent experience (advantage: Technical or Administration studies)
- 3-5 years practical experience within administration area
- Accuracy, taking care for the details
- Commitment to work, and results
- Good in keeping deadlines
- Networking capability, thinking in systems
- Proactive, self-responsible way of working with high quality standards
- Good English language knowledge (written and spoken) , German is a plus
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Professional Assistant
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time