Administration and Transport Manager DCE
JYSK is an ambitious fast-growing Danish Retail company with a solid financial background that values dedicated hard work. We have more than 3000 stores, 9 Distribution Centre in 52 countries and continuously open many more in the coming years. JYSK’s newest Distribution Centre in Ecser will serve the JYSK stores in Hungary and in neighbour countries.
DC Ecser is one of the biggest distribution centre in Hungary, with modern technology, new offices, equipment and colleagues with team spirit.
Are you ready to join to our Scandinavian work environment where our basic business attitudes are: all employee are empowered with individual responsibilities, we have strong team spirit we all work together independently from areas or departments?
Bring dedication. Meet possibilities!
JYSK is looking for an Administration and Transport Manager – responsible for planning, store support and transportation
Are you up for an exciting opportunity to ensure smooth, costs efficient and legally compliant operation within the area of import, export, planning, customer service and office administration in one of the newest DC of Hungary?
In this position, you will be overall responsible for ensuring a flow plan for operation on all shifts, coordinating to ensure a flattened flow and optimal planning of resources. You are the one taking the lead in coordinating incoming flow of goods, container + trucks with relevant parties.
You will Oversee the import and export process for JYSK and stores as well as take active part of negotiation offers for inland container service; transport and customs operation service for non - EU countries.
As part of your responsibility you will take care of shipments and are accessible to resolve any issues that arises to avoid delays in shipments. You will manage the transport cost is on optimal level and within the budget frames as addition you will Maintain LSPs contract, price agreements etc. up-to-date and in accordance within legal transport regulations.
You in your role will drive initiatives that improve service to our stores while keeping a cost competitive advantage, ensure that the employees satisfy customers' needs. Understand and satisfy customers' requirements and expectations, communicate with the store organization, cooperate, investigate and solve customers' problems. Plan transport availability and movements to fit the needs of the retail organization and dispatch capacities.
As department manager you will ensure motivated and skilled employees with focus on pipeline development. You provide a clear understanding of the tasks, responsibilities, competencies and manage the subordinate team, motivate, evaluate and develop individuals accordingly.
As Development and Controlling Manager you will report directly to the Logistics Manager in Ecser. Physically you are located in our distribution center in Ecser situated near by M0 highway. Travel activity between 4 – 8 weeks a year after the more intensive introduction period.
- Medicover Private Health Service
- Transportation support
- Professional development, qualitative trainings
- Scandinavian culture
- 20% discount in JYSK stores
- Long term career opportunity
Would you like to join our team? Please apply by 22. October 2021.
Please consider if during the recruitment process we find the best candidate the position can be closed earlier than above date.
You Bring Dedication and you…
- ideally have 4-5 years of similar experience including negotiations of multinational transport agreements on the global market
- have experience in specification of tender materials and standardization of the processes across countries in transport area
- work with a result-oriented approach and by nature are an independent and proactive person
- good in building relations across cultures and see the importance in mutual cooperation with the customers and suppliers
- have strong analytical skills, are persistent and have administrative and financial flair
- are fluent in spoken and written English and not afraid to speak up
- have proven track record with leadership and creating team spirit through high energy and motivation
- develop your staff and secure best practice in the department
- are able to plan and prioritize your work independently
- are a role model and naturally take the lead in all situations
- make independent decisions in a busy and fast-paced environment
- are eager to develop yourself and you have the drive and ambition to make a career
- have very good computer literacy (MS Office)
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Head of Administration
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
You Meet Possibilities and…
- get an independent job with a high level of freedom and responsibility
- get an international career in a fast developing global retail company
- get opportunities for personal development and training
- become a part of the JYSK DCE management team of 5 colleagues
- work in a great company culture where colleague, tradesman and corporate spirit are the core values – and we are proud of living them all
- will work in a cross cultural environment with dedicated colleagues on every single position