Administration and Communication trainee
As part of the Global Business Services under Finance, you will be involved into Hub related administration and will be also responsible to support project management activities and its communication. As part of an international organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams and working closely with Culture and Engagement and Process Excellence. An exciting time of growth that enables you to get wide range of experience. We support flexible working.
- Assisting in the creation, customization and editing of Power Point slides and its content.
- Assisting in putting together reports and analysis in Excel.
- Assisting in the communications within GBS Budapest Hub supporting GBS Hub Head, GBS Project Manager and GBS Administration Coordinator.
- To assist to organize meetings, send invitations, communicate with invitees aiming to avoid/resolve meeting conflicts and adjust time slot accordingly.
- Assist and support GBS Budapest Hub governance, assisting with the meeting minutes and communication package.
- Assist on the GBS Budapest Hub communications material to increase visibility of main messages.
- Ongoing studies in the field of communications, finance/economics, marketing
- 30 hours availability/week
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Power Point and Excel).
- Team player with strong communication skills and adaptability
- Enjoy engaging with different stakeholders
- Enjoy communicating both in writing and verbally
- Organized and pro-active attitude
- Fluency in English (another European language considered as a plus)
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
How to apply/ contact information:
A Jelentkezem gombra kattintva kérlek küldd el az elérhetőségeidet, és csatold a fényképes önéletrajzod! Kérlek csak akkor jelentkezz, ha nappali tagozatos diák vagy! :)